The benchmarking service provides ethanol plants with industry information and valuable industry insight. Timely financial information is vital to your plant’s success and key to managing risk.
Our analysts use their knowledge to answer questions and interpret data to help management determine factors that can improve operational and financial performance.
Gathering data since 2003 and with a large percentage of ethanol plants participating in our benchmarking service, we have a wealth of information and experience that can assist your plant’s success.
We are committed to providing the vision as a financial solutions provider for the biofuels industry.
E-15 Subscription Details
- Quarterly analysis reports
- Peer grouping reports - compare to plants with similar demographics
- Annual industry labor reports
- Unlimited user accounts with varying security levels
- Plant ranking - comparisons on 90+ financial and operational factors
- Annual Industry labor report, broken down by job title and benefit expense is available to participants in order to improve employee retention
- Advanced graphing functionality
- Customized reports
- 2 hours of analyst time
Benchmarking Program Features
Annual subscription service provides the management team and board members with timely, accurate financial information.
- Advanced graphing capabilities:
- Perform additional analysis on financial data
- Run multiple calculation analysis
- Customized reporting
- Create customized reports highlighting the information that is relevant for the operation of your plant
- Save customized reports to dashboard for quick retrieval
- Peer groups
- Group plants with similar attributes, allowing the evaluation of similar plants to determine apples to apples comparison
Training and Support
On site training and interpretation
Onsite presentation of reports to management, officers, and board available upon request
Online training and support available
Plants enter financial and production data quarterly on a secure website within 30 days of quarter end. C&A analysts review data and reports are released within 45 days of quarter end. Guaranteed confidentiality for all participants.