Microsoft Dynamics GP™
Financial Management Software
Great solid buildings are built with great tools. Microsoft Dynamics GP’s core financial modules are the key set of tools needed to build a great solution.
· General Ledger
· Bank Reconciliation
· Accounts Payable
· Account Receivable
· Human Resource
· Fixed Assets
· Financial Reporting
Use Microsoft Dynamics GP to drive business performance, measure financial effectiveness, and make better business decisions that deliver immediate top line and bottom line results.
Enterprise Resource Planning Software
In addition to great financial tools, Microsoft Dynamics GP provides a full suite of integrated modules (tools) from purchasing to inventory, order delivery, invoicing and performance analysis that form a full-featured innovative ERP toolset.
· Purchase Order Processing
· Sales Order Processing
· Project Management
· Supply Chain Management
· Executive Management
· IT Management
· Business Intelligence
Successful organizations today need the right enterprise resource planning (ERP) software to help them drive their key business processes, make smarter and faster decisions, and ensure they make the most of their assets and resources. Microsoft Dynamics ERP provides these capabilities in organizations as small as a few employees starting a new venture to organizations spread across the world—for companies with just one server full of information, to operations tied in with the home office enterprise ERP standard.
The Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP toolset provides the capabilities to fit the needs of your organization and helps you deliver superior results. Dynamics GP does this in the following ways:
· By Enabling confident decision-making Microsoft Dynamics enables smart, reliable, strategic and tactical decision-making at all levels of your organization. Executives can always be in touch with key metrics of the business; line-of-business directors can have the information and tools they need to manage and plan effectively within their area of responsibility; and workers in any position, from accounts payable to inventory, to customer field service, can always review critical information and take the best course of action to serve your business and its customers.
· Through a solution that’s familiar to your people. Studies show that less than 50 percent of the employees in an organization that could be accessing ERP software are not. The reason? It’s too hard to use. By delivering ERP solutions in the familiar Microsoft environment you spend less time training on the system, reduce administration and maintenance by the IT staff, and get people accessing information faster to make better business decisions.
· By fitting in with your existing IT systems. You’ve already made big bets and investments on products like Microsoft Windows and Windows Server, SQL Server, Microsoft Office, and even Microsoft SharePoint. Then why not use an ERP solution that inherently integrates with these technologies? You get a smaller, more standardized IT footprint; you cut down on maintenance and administration, and your users get a product they already know how to use.
· By meeting the needs of your organization today and tomorrow. Whether your growth plans are in the near term or down the road as the economy improves, Microsoft Dynamics GP is the ERP solution that fits your industry, company size, and budget; and that helps minimize the complexities that go with adopting new technology. No other ERP solution has the breadth or depth of functionality for companies of all shapes and sizes than Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP solution does today. With the power of the Microsoft research and development organization, and thousands of developers and partners, you can feel confident investing in Microsoft Dynamics GP.