We invite you to attend the 2020 Tax Workshop on January 9th, 2020 from 7:30 am – 9 am at The Oaks at Eagle Creek. This event is organized in part by the Willmar Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce and will be presented by:
- Beth Kadoun, the Minnesota Chamber of Commerce Vice President and lobbyist for Tax and Fiscal Policy
- Jayson Osmundson from Anfinson Thompson & Co.
- Joel Gratz from Christianson, PLLP
- Jennifer Lownsbury from Conway, Deuth & Schmiesing, PLLP
- Jim Ruff from James M. Ruff, Inc.
- Jennifer Frerichs from Westberg Eischens, PLLP
This Tax Workshop Content will Relate to:
- Business Owners
- Accounting Professionals
- Those interested in learning more about the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
There will be time at the end of the session for questions during a public Q & A, however the experts will be available immediately following the session for additional questions that attendees may have.
The cost to attend this event is $10 and that price includes your registration and a light breakfast. Please RSVP to the Willmar Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce office at [email protected] or call (320) 235-0300.
Contact Christianson today with questions relating to what content will be covered during this session, or if you have specific topics you would like to see addressed at some point during the event.