Christianson, PLLP is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to work alongside our current admin staff to organize and prepare tax documents for presentation to clients, and to provide administrative assistance to our Human Resources and Financial Advising functions. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver, and organized, while assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely and effective manner.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. This position will support various functions through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. This position will be responsible for confidential and time sensitive materials.
Human Resources/Financial Advising Assistant Duties:
- Scanning and filing documents
- Maintaining HR personnel records & client folders
- Completing forms, reports, and collecting signatures
- Develop training materials
- Posting open positions and coordinating interview schedules
- Assist with orientation and onboarding new employees
- Assist with HR software solutions
- Increase job knowledge by participating in education and training opportunities
- Scheduling (appointments, interviews, etc.)
Other Administrative Duties:
- Answer telephones, greet clients, direct calls and take messages as needed
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information
- Open, sort and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail as needed
- Scanning, collating tax returns and financial statements
- Special projects and duties as assigned
- Two year degree in office administration or business administration or equivalent work experience.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, programs such as Word, Outlook, Excel, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic and its applications.
- Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Oral Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Speech Clarity — The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Speech Recognition — The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Written Comprehension — The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Information Ordering — The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
- Mathematical Reasoning — The ability to choose the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem.
- Selective Attention — The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
This position will operate in an office setting. Lifting and moving small boxes and files will happen from time to time.
This job description reflects the assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Are you progressive and forward thinking? Review our current positions available and submit your resume to [email protected] .