Are you someone that is:
- Excited to be on the cutting edge of a specialty that continues to grow?
- Strong in communication and business writing skills?
- Organized and has the ability to do market research and analysis?
- Willing to take the initiative to get things done?
- Accountable and takes ownership of a project from start to finish?
- Knowledgeable about the Renewable Fuels industry and Agribusiness – or want to be?
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office and have an Intermediate skill level in Excel?
- Holding a 4-year business, finance, agricultural economics, management, or related field degree? (MBA is a plus, but not required)
Who We Are
Christianson PLLP is a locally and nationally respected CPA and consulting firm. We have developed a reputation as a trusted technology and services partner to the global biofuels industry. The majority of ethanol plants use one or more of our services including RIN consulting, technology solutions, and our groundbreaking biofuels benchmarking services.
At Christianson, we’re dedicated to getting to know our clients on a deeper level so that we can not only serve their needs today but also anticipate future needs and design custom solutions to ensure their success. We create clients for life.
Some of the responsibilities of this position include:
- Financial and Market modeling for the Renewable Fuels industry
- Market, Business, Industry, and Competitive Research and Analysis
- Researching and evaluating opportunities
- Business and Technical writing
- Work on special projects, as assigned
Other important things about this job:
- This is a full-time position with benefits that can be remote
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Our benefits offerings include health care, dental, retirement savings, disability, PTO, Aflac, and employee (and family) events to name just a few
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Contact [email protected] to apply!