This could be the career that you never knew you wanted!
Are you someone that is:
- Willing to learn & become knowledgeable about Renewable Fuels?
- Excited to be on the cutting edge of a specialty that continues to grow?
- Strong in problem solving and detail oriented?
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office and above a beginner level in Excel?
- Holding a 2 or 4-year business, accounting, financial, management or related field degree? (Helpful, but not required)
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Assisting with development of audit and verification programs for the renewable fuels industry
- Researching, evaluating, and summarizing renewable fuels regulatory programs and standards
- Performing attestation engagements to determine, document, and test compliance of operational data with regulatory standards for clients
This is a full-time position with benefits. Position can be located in Willmar or remote. Normal hours will be Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Our benefit offerings include health care, dental, retirement savings, disability, PTO, Aflac, and employee (and family) events to name just a few.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Contact [email protected] to apply!