Minnesota Wage Theft Law Workshop
Join us as we partner with the Willmar Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce and 3 other local businesses for a “Minnesota Wage Theft Law” workshop that will be hosted on August 15th from 7:30 – 9am at The Oaks at Eagle Creek. Our panel will be presenting on the new Wage Theft Law that went into effect on July 1, 2019, and will be answering your questions!
- Nancy Miller from Vinna Human Resources
- Michelle Hanson from Conway, Deuth & Schmiesing, PLLP
- Jamie Gades from Christianson, PLLP
- Todd Kleinhuizen from JMS&K
- Representative Dave Baker will also join us at the end of the workshop for legislative insight
This Content will Relate to:
- All Business Owners
- Accounting/Payroll/HR Professionals
- Those interested in learning more about the Minnesota Wage Theft Law
The cost to attend this event is $10 for Chamber members and $15 for non-members and that price includes your registration, coffee, juice & rolls.
Please RSVP to the Willmar Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce office at email@example.com or call (320) 235-0300.
Contact Christianson today with questions relating to what content will be covered during this session, or if you have specific topics you would like to see addressed at some point during the event.