Christianson PLLP is seeking a sales-minded Recruiter who will pursue relationships with candidates and students, promoting Christianson and the accounting industry’s value.
Ideally, this position is onsite at one of our multiple office locations or Willmar Headquarters. Remote work and occasional travel in and around Minnesota are possible. We offer flexible schedules and reduced summer hours.
Recruiting is deeply integrated in our growth strategy and has a long-term impact on our operations. It is considered a highly empowered administrative position that will work closely to connect candidates to our Partners and lead management.
This position is a new addition and will align with our Human Resources and Marketing team, reporting to the Firm Administrator.
Examples of the duties
- Leader of the recruiting process from position concept to onboarding.
- Strategy development and execution for recruiting and onboarding activities.
- Creates and maintains an online presence, job postings, and follows up on connections.
- Maintains a database of students and professionals in the industry.
- Continuously contacts professionals and students through events, social media, or direct communications.
- Monitors trends and executes social media, email campaigns, website development, and online job posting strategies.
- Out front work in local networking events.
- Coordinates team involvement and guides decision-making.
- Serves on management teams and internal committees.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Intuit and understand what people desire and connect them to solutions.
- Friendliness to make the first move and begin conversations.
- Inclusion, leadership, and political talent for rallying teammates toward decision-making
- Problem-solving ability or confidence and critical thinking to initiate action without clear direction.
- Idea generation and pioneer of new paths.
- Ability to maintain tidy, organized workspaces and file structures.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and quality control.
- Focus and follow through in multi-task situations.
- Discipline to self-manage time and look ahead for others.
- Technologically savvy or a quick hands-on learner.
- Deep Microsoft 365 knowledge is ideal.
- Experience in a sales environment.
- Financial acumen and basic understanding of CPA firm services.
Other things we think you should know about the position
- This is a full-time position that can be located in our Willmar Headquarters or one of our multiple office locations in Minnesota.
- Hours are normally Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Who we are
At Christianson, we’re more than just your local accounting and consulting firm. We’re dedicated to getting to know our clients on a deeper level so that we can not only serve their needs today but also anticipate future needs and design custom solutions to ensure their success. We create clients for life.
Christianson, PLLP, a locally and nationally respected CPA and consulting firm, provides traditional services such as accounting services, auditing, tax, and estate planning to large and small clients across a variety of industries, from agribusiness to manufacturing to health care.
We want to see you succeed
Our firm’s purpose is to help people succeed, whether it be our clients, our co-workers, or our communities. At Christianson, we take special interest in pursuing people who have the capacity and desire to help people succeed.
- We seek individuals who are technically strong, confident, personable, self-motivated and who have a genuine interest in working with clients to help them achieve their goals
- We hire people that we can trust and empower to find unique solutions for complex problems
- We promote open sharing of information and transparency because it enables us to find solutions faster, and build trusting relationships
- We hire people that are passionate about the work they do and strive to continuously improve by measuring results and making adjustments
- We hire individuals that will bring a new perspective and new experiences to our team
We’re awesome…here’s why!
With our varied client base, Christianson provides a challenging and fast-paced work environment with a wide range of opportunities for our employees. There is boundless potential for advancement and further education. We’re proud to be a community-oriented firm and we value staff who understand the importance in giving back to the communities we serve and live in. We are professional and we work hard, but we also like to have fun. We enjoy time together in and out of work with planned socials, contests, and other events.
Perks of working at Christianson (and we’re not just talking about free coffee)
As stated above, we want our employees to succeed and in order to do that we need to set the stage for success. We do this by enhancing the lives of our team members through our benefit offerings which include: health care coverage, dental, Aflac, retirement savings, disability, PTO, employee (and family) events to name just a few.
We make flexibility a priority and understand that geography does not need to be a barrier. Many of our professionals work remotely full-time or part-time and are successful, integrated members of our team. If you think you may be the right fit for our team but do not live in Central Minnesota, please ask about our remote work opportunities.
We support the continuing education of our employees by covering the cost of trainings and annual licensing. Continued professional development helps our employees hone the skills that they need to achieve their goals.
Contact us directly at [email protected] to apply!
Disclaimer: This job description reflects the assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.