Who we are
Christianson PLLP is seeking an individual with impeccable ethical standards who is capable of researching, evaluating, and summarizing renewable fuel regulatory programs and standards. This role will also assist with the development of audit and verification programs for the renewable fuels industry.
Christianson PLLP has a specialized presence serving agribusiness and renewable energy companies for nearly 30 years, so you will become an expert on issues and trends within ethanol, biodiesel, and other biofuels-based businesses. However, we also continue to expand our services to additional industries and sectors.
A strong candidate will be able to:
- Show experience in and knowledge of the renewable fuel industry.
- Research technical information and concisely summarize the critical findings in a manner that enables management to quickly understand the implications of potential opportunities as well as analyze the key considerations that must be accounted for in a decision.
- Accumulate, organize, analyze, and present large volumes of information in a written format consistent with government, industry, or company specifications.
- Have confidence in reading the Code of Federal Regulations, navigating executive agency rulemaking, and closely following bureaucratic instruction/guidance documents.
- Show a drive to develop an expert understanding of complicated issues.
- Present useable information in a concise manner that doesn’t require heavy rework by others (~80% written, 20% verbal).
- Generate well-thought-out, creative, clear, and useful ideas that can be implemented with few or no amendments, and the ability to distinguish between bad, good, and best ideas.
- Initiate action in the absence of clear direction, and discipline to self-manage projects to meet established deadlines.
- Experience collecting content and coordinating information flow with clients and internal resources.
- Actively participate in business development and cultivate relationships to strengthen both yourself and the firm.
- Develop a passion and strong understanding of our industry/services and our business mission.
- A 2-year degree is preferred with, at least 3 years of experience in related duties
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with clients and other staff
- Strong in problem-solving, analytical skills, and being detail-oriented
- Ability to adapt to changing regulation
- Can work independently but also work effectively with a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including but not limited to Outlook, Excel, and Word
Other things we think you should know about the position
- This is a full-time position with benefits that can be either in-office or remote
- Hours are normally Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
We want to see you succeed
Our firm’s purpose is to help people succeed, whether it be our clients, our co-workers, or our communities. At Christianson, we take special interest in pursuing people who have the capacity and desire to help people succeed.
- We seek individuals who are technically strong, confident, personable, self-motivated and who have a genuine interest in working with clients to help them achieve their goals
- We hire people that we can trust and empower to find unique solutions for complex problems
- We promote open sharing of information and transparency because it enables us to find solutions faster, and build trusting relationships
- We hire people that are passionate about the work they do and strive to continuously improve by measuring results and making adjustments
- We hire individuals that will bring a new perspective and new experiences to our team
We’re awesome…here’s why!
With our varied client base, Christianson provides a challenging and fast-paced work environment with a wide range of opportunities for our employees. There is boundless potential for advancement and further education. We’re proud to be a community-oriented firm and we value staff who understand the importance in giving back to the communities we serve and live in. We are professional and we work hard, but we also like to have fun. We enjoy time together in and out of work with planned socials, contests, and other events.
Perks of working at Christianson (and we’re not just talking about free coffee)
As stated above, we want our employees to succeed and in order to do that we need to set the stage for success. We do this by enhancing the lives of our team members through our benefit offerings which include: health care coverage, dental, Aflac, retirement savings, disability, PTO, employee (and family) events to name just a few.
We make flexibility a priority and understand that geography does not need to be a barrier. Many of our professionals work remotely full-time or part-time and are successful, integrated members of our team. If you think you may be the right fit for our team but do not live in Central Minnesota, please ask about our remote work opportunities.
We support the continuing education of our employees by covering the cost of trainings and annual licensing. Continued professional development helps our employees hone the skills that they need to achieve their goals.
Contact us directly at [email protected] to apply!
This job description reflects the assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. We are an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.