We at Christianson PLLP have a special understanding regarding the challenges and rewards of Agri-business.
Having a strong background in farming, our passion is to assist farmers and others in Agri-business to make the best business decisions for their unique situation. Our Agri-business clients are more than just a client. In many cases we have worked with multiple generations to ensure that their business continues to flourish and succeed.
Our knowledge and experience includes but is not limited to:
- Agriculture terminology and knowledge
- Farm taxation and tax planning
- Cooperative accounting reporting and governess
- FSA knowledge and government maximization
- Farm structures including corporate partnerships and sole proprietors
- Producers from 500 to 20,000 acres
- Livestock production including cattle, hogs, turkeys, and dairy
- Crop production of small grain, corn, soybeans and sugar beets
- Grain elevators and crop input specialists
- Supply Cooperatives
- Commodity processing including soybean crushing, sugar slicing, alfalfa pelletizing, seed production, and grain processing