We at Christianson PLLP have a special understanding regarding the challenges and rewards of Agribusiness.
Having a strong background in farming, our passion is to assist farmers and others in Agribusiness to make the best business decisions for their unique situation. Our Agribusiness clients are more than just a client. In many cases we have worked with multiple generations to ensure that their business continues to flourish and succeed.
Our knowledge and experience includes but is not limited to:
- Agriculture terminology and knowledge
- Farm taxation and tax planning
- Cooperative accounting reporting and governess
- FSA knowledge and government maximization
- Farm structures including corporate partnerships and sole proprietors
- Producers from 500 to 20,000 acres
- Livestock production including cattle, hogs, turkeys, and dairy
- Crop production of small grain, corn, soybeans and sugar beets
- Grain elevators and crop input specialists
- Supply Cooperatives
- Commodity processing including soybean crushing, sugar slicing, alfalfa pelletizing, seed production, and grain processing