At Christianson, it starts with you. We are dedicated to developing leaders at all levels and our internship program provides exceptional training, empowering mentorships, a flexible work environment, and opportunities for growth and mobility. A customized internship experience will provide you with the support you need to help you develop your career.
At Christianson, you will have the opportunity to work with a broad range of clients. Our core industries served include renewable energy, agriculture, manufacturing, and construction. We provide our clients with the guidance they need to help run their businesses, use information effectively and improve performance. Our services include compliance, consulting services, accounting system solutions, grant writing, biofuels benchmarking, accounting and attestation, and tax preparation.
Are you ready to grow?
During your internship at Christianson, you will be exposed to tax return preparation, in addition to accounting and attestation projects across a variety of industries. You will have an opportunity to work alongside Partners, clients, and peers as a member of our team. Additionally, you will have an opportunity to learn new skillsets, be involved in office and community activities, and build lasting relationships with members of the Christianson team. Your internship will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Contributing ideas and perspectives to the team
- Networking with Christianson staff at social events
- Meeting with your mentor for regular feedback and professional development discussions
- Identifying and carrying out other projects as assigned
- Students in their junior or senior year working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting
- Major and overall minimum GPA of 3.2/4.0
- The willingness and ability to work additional hours, as needed, and travel to various client sites
- Excellent analytical, communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical aptitude and skillset
- Demonstrated project management skillset including project planning and time management
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a complex team environment
Are you ready to make an impact? Contact us today.