Start-up businesses quickly learn that paying employees and tracking expenditures isn’t as straight forward as it sounds.
Most small businesses do not have the need for a full-time payroll processor, but because payroll regulations are complex and time consuming, it’s unrealistic for someone performing the duties intermittently to remain up-to-date with changing requirements.
No matter your business size, there are benefits to outsourcing your payroll services to our dedicated payroll team. Christianson, PLLP can save you the stress of managing the process for only a handful of employees and contractors, or even help reduce the expense of operating your own full-time payroll department for a company with employees in multiple divisions, cities and states.
With the ability to create a custom solution to most effectively work with your business, Christianson provides the efficiencies YOU need on the financial side, so you can focus on the growth of your business.
- Form 941 - https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f941.pdf
- Form 943 - https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f943.pdf
- Form 940 – https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f940.pdf
- Publication 15 (Circular E) - https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p15.pdf or https://www.irs.gov/publications/p15
- Publication 15-B (Fringe Benefits) - https://www.irs.gov/publications/p15b
By the time you realize you should be tracking something you're not, it is often too late. Simple changes can make big differences for end of year filings or determining tax liability. We can help you adopt best practices for using your existing software and methods in bookkeeping, or simply handle most of the work for you.