At Christianson, PLLP, we have a passion for dealing with renewable energy.
With clients throughout the United States and Canada, we are in state and federal tax credit opportunities. We have invested in the renewable energy field creating a benchmarking service and the first biofuels ERP software. We will continue to anticipate the needs of the industry and respond to those needs.
Our knowledge and experience includes but is not limited to:
- Renewable energy terminology and knowledge
- Renewable energy taxation and tax planning
- Renewable energy tax credits
- Grant applications
- Entity structure – LLC, Co-op, Corporate, Partnership
- Equity and debt strategy
- Industry strategic planning
- Project development
- Merger & acquisition analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Business process consulting
- Assisted in writing enhancements for small producer ethanol credit
- Analysis of processing plants
- Ethanol, biodiesel, biomass, cellulosic development, anaerobic digestion, wind energy, algae, biogass, biomass pelleting
“At REG, we truly appreciate the partnership we’ve developed with Christianson CPAs & Consultants over the years. The team’s approach and response is both professional and top-notch. REG and our audit processes are better off for being partnered with the Christianson team”
– Dave Simon, Director, Compliance Supply Chain Management, REG.