You’re more than an intern here.
At Christianson, we aren’t into checking off boxes or assigning you grunt work. Our internships are about giving you the real experiences you need to launch your career. Being a Christianson intern means you’re part of the team. You’ll tackle real associate work and significantly contribute to what our firm achieves. You’ll leave with the valuable skills and experiences to further your – career – all with the support of our community.
Who is eligible?
- Students in their junior or senior year working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting
- Major and overall minimum GPA of 3.2/4.0
- Excellent analytical, communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- You must be willing and ability to work additional hours, as needed, and travel to various client sites
What to expect?
- Be prepared to contribute ideas and perspectives to the team
- You will be networking with Christianson staff and clients at social events
- Regular meetings with your mentor for regular feedback and professional development discussions
- You will be in charge of carrying out projects and tasks as assigned
During your internship at Christianson, you will be exposed to tax return preparation, in addition to accounting and attestation projects across a variety of industries. You will have an opportunity to work alongside Partners, clients, and peers as a member of our team. Additionally, you will have an opportunity to learn new skillsets, be involved in office and community activities, and build lasting relationships with members of the Christianson team.Learn More
How to apply?
Reach out to us at [email protected]