Christianson PLLP’s Systems Solutions team is full of Microsoft Dynamics GPTM and Intellego experts! Our experts wanted to bring your attention to the latest updates relating to these two software programs.
Microsoft Dynamics GPTM
Payroll Year End Updates have been released for the following GP versions: GP 2013, GP 2015, and GP 2016. The 2017 Year-End Update Changes include:
- No W-2 or W-3 Form changes
- EFW2 changes (required)
- Product Quality Fixes around Payroll Year-End – fixes will be noted in blog when we release
- Affordable Care Act Updates – Form and Code changes
- Fixed Asset Luxury Auto Depreciation changes
**No Payables form changes**
Intellego 16sp2 and Cinch Document Exchange 16.1 are ready for release. Fixes in this build include:
- Freight Reconcile update to ensure Add Missing Freight records don’t get removed.
- Options Mark to Market live report now returns data (History report still being worked on)
- Bulk Shipment and Grain Shipping posting now allows posting of shipments assigned to Destination weights and grades contracts
- Advance Entry batch number will now hold from transaction to transaction.
- Deletion of a bulk shipment will no longer delete the spot contract when the user says NO to the warning.
- Grain Supplier lookup window will no longer show inactive customers (vendors).
- Provisional invoice returns are displaying correctly in bulk shipment invoicing for rebilling.
- Final invoicing of a re-billed provisional invoice no updates prices correctly
- Inventory reconcile now properly updates Allocated Mfg Lots
- Grain Shipment Invoicing updates properly if a Cash Received amount exists and tickets are selected.
- Grain Charges inquiry now allows drilling back to the Sales inquiry window for reprint of the invoice.
Please contact your Account Lead to schedule your Intellego 16sp2 update.