Who We Are
Christianson, PLLP, a locally and nationally respected CPA and consulting firm, provides traditional accounting services such as auditing, tax, and estate planning to large and small clients across a variety of industries, from agribusiness to manufacturing to renewable fuels. We serve our clients by providing innovative solutions through our knowledge, experience, and vision. Christianson has developed a reputation as a trusted technology and services partner to the global biofuels industry. The majority of ethanol plants use one or more of our services including RIN consulting, technology solutions and our groundbreaking biofuels benchmarking services.
At Christianson, we’re more than just your local accounting and consulting firm. We’re dedicated to getting to know our clients on a deeper level so that we can not only serve their needs today, but also anticipate future needs and design custom solutions to ensure their success. We create clients for life.
Why work at Christianson
With our varied and challenging client base, Christianson provides a fast-paced work environment with a wide range of opportunities for our employees. We’re proud to be a community-oriented firm and we value staff who understand the importance in giving back to the communities in which we serve and live. We are professional, we work hard, but we also like to have fun.
Seasonal Front Desk Receptionist – Litchfield
The Front Desk Receptionist will provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the Litchfield office during our busy tax season from January through April 15th. They will support various functions through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication and will be responsible for confidential and time sensitive materials. The ideal candidate is resourceful, organized, and professional.
Examples of the Duties
- Answers phone, directs calls, and takes appropriate messages as needed
- Communicates with clients, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, share or explain information
- Open, sort, and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail
- Use scanning software for client workpapers
- Collating tax returns and financial statements
We want to see you succeed
At Christianson, we take special interest in pursuing people who have the capacity and desire to help people succeed.
- We seek individuals who are technically strong, confident, personable, self-motivated and who have a genuine interest in working with clients to help them achieve their goals
- We hire people that we can trust and empower to find unique solutions for complex problems
- We promote open sharing of information and transparency because it enables us to find solutions faster, and build trusting relationships.
- We hire people that are passionate about the work they do and strive to continuously improve by measuring results and making adjustments
- We hire individuals that will bring a new perspective and new experiences to our team
- We want active participants in business development that cultivate relationships to strengthen both themselves and the firm
Qualifications & Characteristics:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience working in an office environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as Word, Outlook, Excel is preferred
Are you progressive and forward thinking? Submit your resume to [email protected].
Disclaimer: This job description reflects the assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.