Christianson PLLP is seeking an individual with impeccable ethical standards who is capable of researching, evaluating, and summarizing renewable fuel regulatory programs and standards. This role will also assist with development of audit and verification programs for the renewable fuels industry.
Christianson PLLP has a specialized presence in serving agribusiness and renewable energy companies for nearly 30 years, so you especially will become an expert on issues and trends within ethanol, biodiesel, and other biofuels-based businesses. However, we also continue to expand our services to additional industries and sectors.
A strong candidate will be able to:
- Research technical information and concisely summarize the critical findings in a manner that enables management to quickly understand the implications of potential opportunities as well as analyze the key considerations that must be accounted for in a decision.
- Accumulate, organize, analyze, and present large volumes of information in a written format consistent with government, industry, or company specifications.
- Have confidence in reading the Code of Federal Regulations, navigating executive agency rulemakings, and closely following bureaucratic instruction/guidance documents.
- Show a drive to develop an expert understanding of complicated issues.
- Present useable information in a concise manner which doesn’t require heavy rework by others (~80% written, 20% verbal).
- Generate well-thought-out, creative, clear, and useful ideas which can be implemented with few or no amendments, and the ability to distinguish well among bad ideas, good ideas, and the best ideas.
- Initiate action in the absence of clear direction, and discipline to self-manage projects to meet established deadlines.
- Experience collecting content and coordinating information flow with clients and internal resources
- Actively participate in business development and cultivate relationships to strengthen both yourself and the firm
- Develop a passion and strong understanding of our industry/services and our business’ mission
Perks of working at Christianson
At Christianson we want our employees to succeed and in order to do that we need to set the stage for success. We do this by enhancing the lives of our team members through our benefit offerings which include health care coverage, dental, Aflac, retirement savings, disability, PTO, employee (and family) events to name just a few. We make flexibility a priority. We also provide teaching and training to our employees to help them gain the skills that they need to achieve their goals.
Disclaimer: This job description reflects the assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.